MTHFR Primary Protocol (Updated)
MTHFR Deficiency an overview on the disorder (ppt)
Two hit model for autism from the American Journal of Biochemistry and Biotechnology
- Additional Autism from the American Journal of Biochemistry and Biotechnology
Dietary Depression (pdf)
Homocysteine Betaine (pdf)
IBS and Depression (pdf)
Mercury and its effects (pdf)
MTHFR and fibromyalgia (pdf)
- A search of articles relating to l-Methylfolate from Primary Psychiatry
- MTHFR information on PubMed.gov
- MTHFR information on the Genetics Home Reference
- Dr. Rawlins' talk summary
One of the most difficult things for a parent is to see a child suddenly go from someone with no fears in life to having days they can't leave their room. As for me it has been particularly hard to accept.
I have seen my cousin's son who at one time was so depressed he was found curled up waiting to die. After a course of treatment was determined he was able to recover and once again has all those hopes in life restored that his depression had taken away.
I will add more information as it comes available.
This information was initially collected by Dr. Neil Rawlins