- Replaced hardcoded ../gif with $gif_path.
- Use " instead of ' in hotlinks in order to allow ' in text string.
- Added support for WebbedGed.cfg file for overriding default options.
- Made all output files lowercase to support a wider variety of web servers.
- Correctly qualified output data with $lds_ord option.
- Generate WebbedGed_frame.html and form.html on fly.
- Added option to create gendex.txt file in support of the Gendex database.
- Removed references to www.rawlins.org -- Gedcom file location configurable.
- Added Gnu Public License.
- Changed name from g2h to WebbedGed.
- Added timestamp at bottom of generated files.
- Fixed Netscape bug for using frame option.
- Pre-load images for button bar to improve performance.
- Caused note link destinations to not use frame.
- Added button_bar for transitioning among pages.
- Allow HTML references in notes to span multiple lines. Notes with a
trailing backslash are continued on next line.
- Changed printing of data to files to first print to temp string.
- Implemented support for use of forms for displaying vital info.
- Implemented recursion algorithm for generating 5 generation pedigree
- Fixed bug when more than 8 children -- 600/$num_children should be
- Made vital info titles bold.
- Consolidated printing vital info into create_vital_info task.
- Included LDS ordinance info.
- Added popup window when mouse goes over name link.
- Automatically convert all notes with http: identifier to hot link.
- Set *Notes* delimeter to <h3>.
- Set each note line end to <br> instead of <p>
to keep consecutive lines together.
Download the gzipped